- Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary
- 1 min walk
- St Nicholas’ Church
- 6 min drive
- St Luke’s Church
- 6 min drive
- Podgorica (TGD)
- 84 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Kotor, Villa Mariner is on the beach. Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary and Kotor Old Town Walls are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Kotor Bay and Jaz Beach.
- Church of the Nativity of the Virgin Mary - 1 min walk
- Clock Tower - 5 min drive
- Sea Gate - 5 min drive
- St Nicholas’ Church - 6 min drive
- St Luke’s Church - 6 min drive
- Podgorica (TGD) - 84 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.50 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We loved the history of the building and the area. The peaceful atmosphere was wonderful