- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Ton Sai Beach
- 4 min walk
- Tonsai Pier
- 10 min walk
- Ko Phi Phi Viewpoint
- 2 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Ko Phi Phi
Located in Ko Phi Phi, Phi Phi Beach Front Resort is on the beach. Those looking for an activity can check out Tonsai Pier, while everyone can enjoy the natural beauty of Ton Sai Bay and Long Beach.
- Ton Sai Beach - 4 min walk
- Ton Sai Bay - 5 min walk
- Tonsai Pier - 10 min walk
- Ko Phi Phi Viewpoint - 2 min drive
- Phak Nam Bay - 9 min drive
About this property
Phi Phi Beach Front Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- <strong>Ferry Schedule From Mainland:</strong> <br/><li>From Phuket to Ko Phi Phi (departing from Rasada Pier) - 8:30 AM, 11 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM, and 3 PM</li><br/><li>From Krabi to Ko Phi Phi (departing from Klong Ji-Lard Pier) - 9 AM, 10:30 AM, 1:30 PM, and 3 PM</li><br/>Guests must arrive at the pier at least one (1) hour prior to departure as schedule may change based on weather conditions. Guests who arrive at Phuket or Krabi airport after 12 PM (noon) will have to stay on the mainland and board the morning ferry to Ko Phi Phi.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 400.0 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 400.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Better rooms on island for cheaper.
The rooms were just ok, but you have to climb 66 stairs to get to them. At least that's how many steps I had to climb to reach my room. Also, all the water in the rooms is salt water. So when you shower after swimming at the beach you are just rinsing yourself off with more salt water. And the wi-fi didn't work in the room, only down by the service counter. Also, this hotel is near all the bars and clubs. At night, you can hear the LOUD music from every bar crashing together so good luck getting a good night sleep.
Pros: The guy at the counter was super accommodating. Even gave us free breakfast when we didn't pay for it with our room.
Cons: Fresh water in rooms and wi-fi in rooms.
Location: It's a small island. Everything there is to do is nearby.