Kirkland Lake Motels and More for the Frugal Traveler
If you can't find a motel in Kirkland Lake, let Expedia help you find a motel or similar property in the surrounding area. Simply use our search tools to filter by nightly room rate or cost-saving amenities such as free parking and free airport transportation.
Here's one of the motels in Kirkland Lake that you can book:
Super 8 by Wyndham Kirkland Lake
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
What to Do in Kirkland Lake
Those who've visited Kirkland Lake like the lakeside. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
Enjoy nature with a stop at:
- Wright-Hargreaves Park
- Esker Lakes Provincial Park
These are other places worth a visit:
- Hockey Heritage North
- Museum of Northern History
Kirkland Lake is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit Kirkland Lake
Determine the optimal time to visit Kirkland Lake by reviewing these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 35° F and nighttime temperatures average -10° F
- April-June: 71° F is the daytime average and 15° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 74° F and nighttime averages are around 37° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 52° F during the day and -7° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.22 inches in a year