- Kamloops Museum and Archives
- 4 min walk
- Royal Inland Hospital
- 4 min walk
- Thompson Park Shopping Mall
- 7 min walk
- Kamloops, BC (YKA)
- 13 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
In the city centre and near a train station, Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Kamloops is in an area with good shopping. Kamloops Lake and Riverside Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Sunmore Ginseng Factory and British Columbia Wildlife Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Interior Savings Centre or Tournament Capital Centre.
- Kamloops Museum and Archives - 4 min walk
- Royal Inland Hospital - 4 min walk
- Lake City Casino Kamloops - 7 min walk
- Thompson Park Shopping Mall - 7 min walk
- Interior Savings Centre - 7 min walk
- Kamloops Station - 11 min walk
- Kamloops, BC (YKA) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Citrus Restaurant Lounge – Restaurant with a bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Kamloops
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25.00 per pet, per night.
- Up to 75 lb/34 kg
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 3 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
The hotel was okay a little dated and disorganized, outlets didn't work, some stains in the hall. We had a major concern in checking out around 5am for an early flight. The lobby was empty and all doors were locked, not sure if night staff was asleep or gone? We tried phoning the front desk and shouting for help. In the end we found a door to a patio and were able to unlock and had to climb over the patio railing to leave.