- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Overview of Alpine Motel
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Queen Room with Two Queen Beds
Double Room with Two Double Beds
Family Room, 2 Queen Beds, Kitchenette
Three Double Beds
Suite with Spa tub
Rooms selected at check in
About this area
Located in Kamloops, Alpine Motel is in the city centre. Aberdeen Mall and Thompson Park Shopping Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kamloops Lake and Pioneer Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Tournament Capital Centre or Interior Savings Centre.
- Aberdeen Mall - 14 min walk
- Tournament Capital Centre - 3 min drive
- Sunmore Ginseng Factory - 3 min drive
- Thompson Rivers University - 8 min drive
- Royal Inland Hospital - 9 min drive
- Kamloops Station - 12 min drive
- Kamloops, BC (YKA) - 23 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
its quiet, lot of privacy & space in the rooms :)