Overview of Maligne Lodge
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Family Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Kitchenette
About this area
Maligne Lodge is located in Jasper. Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Golf Course and Marmot Basin are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Icefields Parkway and Patricia Lake.
- The Den Jasper's Wildlife Museum - 13 min walk
- Jasper Municipal Library - 14 min walk
- Jasper Information Centre National Historic Site - 14 min walk
- Jasper Activity Centre - 16 min walk
- Whistlers Mountain - 8 min drive
- Jasper Station - 14 min walk
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM. <br />
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
- Dining venue
- Hot tub
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per pet, per stay.
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.