Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Jackson, MS from CA $65
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Jackson Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Jackson Pet-friendly Hotels
Reviewed on Jul. 20, 2020
Reviewed on Aug. 18, 2020
Reviewed on Jul. 28, 2020
Jackson Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Jackson? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of the 48 hotels or accommodations that allow pets. Review these popular Jackson hotels and accommodations that are liked by travelers with pets:
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Jackson/Ridgeland, MS is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with in-room kitchens and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and comfy beds.
- Pets are welcome at Hyatt Place Jackson/ Ridgeland. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's bar and quiet guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at TownePlace Suites Jackson Ridgeland/Township at Colony Park. This hotel provides guests with a health club and free newspapers. Customers like this 2.5-star hotel's location and proximity to shopping.
Planning Your Trip to Jackson
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organize an outing with this info about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- April-June: the average is 91°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Jackson is 54.37 inches
Exploring Jackson with Your Pet
Known for its zoo and baseball, Jackson has lots to offer visitors including its university life, entertainment, and live music. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Mississippi Governor's Mansion and Mississippi State Capitol. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium and Jackson Zoological Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Tuesday Morning, Magnolia Animal Hospital, or Hollywood Feed.