Overview of Flat Creek Inn
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Mountain View
Room, 1 King Bed, Mountain View
Deluxe Single Room, 1 King Bed, Mountain View
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Kitchenette, Mountain View
Room, 1 King Bed, Kitchen, Mountain View
About this area
Located in Jackson, Flat Creek Inn is in an area with good airport proximity. Jackson Town Square and Miller House are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and Snow King Resort. Amaze'n Maze in Jackson Hole and Alpine Slide of Jackson Hole are also worth visiting.
- Jackson Hole and Greater Yellowstone Visitor Center - 19 min walk
- National Museum of Wildlife Art - 1 min drive
- Jackson Town Square - 3 min drive
- Jackson Hole Playhouse - 3 min drive
- National Elk Refuge - 9 min drive
- Jackson Hole, WY (JAC) - 10 min drive
- Palate - 3 min walk
- Dairy Queen - 2 min drive
- Creekside Market and Deli - 2 min drive
- Liberty Burger - 3 min drive
- Hand Fire Pizza - 3 min drive
About this property
Flat Creek Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Property is directly across from National Elk Refuge, so we were able to view Elk through binoculars after full day of skiing. Half a mile drive to downtown Jackson for dinner.