- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Free WiFi
- Parking included
- Pet Friendly
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
One bedroom cabin
- Max people: 5Max adults: 5Max children: 4
2 Double Beds or 1 Single Bed
33 square metres m2
Sleep – Linen
Bathroom – Private bathroom, shower, free toiletries and towels
Practical – Desk, safe and window screens; rollaway/extra beds and free cots/infant beds available on request
Comfort – Heating and daily housekeeping
Accessibility – Bathroom grab bars, wheelchair accessible, raised toilet seat, wheelchair-width doorways and roll-in shower
Tent Cabins (Camping - no electricity, no bed linens, shared bath)
- Max people: 6Max adults: 6Max children: 5
2 Single Bunk Beds
14 square metres m2
Relax - Fireplace
Bathroom – Shower
Practical – Safe; rollaway/extra beds and free cots/infant beds available on request
Comfort – Heating
Accessibility – Grab bar in bath, raised toilet seat and wheelchair accessible
The price per-night is based on the lowest price found within the past 24 hours for the next 30 nights. All prices exclude taxes and fees and are based on a 1-night stay for 2 adults. Prices and availability subject to change. Additional terms may apply.
About this area
Located in Moran, Colter Bay Village is on a lake. While the natural beauty of Colter Bay Visitor Center and Oxbow Bend can be enjoyed by anyone, those looking for an activity can explore Colter Bay Marina. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as rafting.Visit our Moran travel guide
- Colter Bay Indian Arts Museum - 13 min walk
- Colter Bay Marina - 18 min walk
- Colter Bay Visitor Center - 19 min walk
- Jackson Lake - 5 min drive
- Grand View Point - 16 min drive
- Jackson Hole, WY (JAC) - 44 min drive
- The Ranch House — 1 min walk
- Cafe Court Pizzeria — 1 min walk
- Cafe Court - 18 min walk
- Leek's Marina Restaurant and Pizzeria - 5 min drive
- Deadman's Bar - 15 min drive
About this property
Colter Bay Village
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 15.50 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Overall score and ratings for Colter Bay Village
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort