- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Iona Heights Inn
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Comfort Room, 2 Double Beds, Lake View
Premium Room, 2 Double Beds, Balcony, Lake View
Comfort Room, Lake View
About this area
Located in Iona, The Iona Heights Inn is near the beach. Highland Village Museum and Orangedale Railway Station Museum are cultural highlights, while Gillis Point Lighthouse is a local landmark.
- Highland Village Museum - 1 min walk
- Gilbert H. Grosvenor Hall - 43 min drive
- Bell Bay Golf Club - 44 min drive
- Bell Bay Golf Course - 44 min drive
- Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site - 44 min drive
- Sydney, NS (YQY) - 72 min drive
- Frolic & Folk Pub & Grill — 1 min walk
About this property
The Iona Heights Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 4 and CAD 16 for adults, and CAD 4 and CAD 12 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: CAD 25.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Staff is very friendly. View is amazing. There is restaurant, convince store and liquor shop.