Get an overview of this hotelWinter getaway with a restaurant
Located near the slopes, this Zwieselstein inn is in the mountains, 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Gaislachkogl Gondola and close to winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Freizeit Arena is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) away.
After a day on the slopes, return to Gasthof Neue Post to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and enjoy comforts including a spa tub and a steam room.
All 48 rooms offer WiFi, balconies, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Gasthof Neue PostGurglerstrasse 1 Soelden Tirol 6450
Relax in the spa tub after a day on the slopes or enjoy the use of a steam room. Conveniences like ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the inn's bar.
The inn offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Arcade/game room
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free parking nearby
- Ski passes available
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Arcade/game room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( EUR 10 per week )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( EUR 2 per 24-hour period )
Free RV, bus, truck parking, Free parking nearby
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Neue Post - This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the inn include a spa tub and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 15
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 8 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 10 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 2 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per accommodation, per stay
- Gasthof Neue Post
- Gasthof Neue Post Inn
- Gasthof Neue Post Inn Soelden
- Gasthof Neue Post Soelden
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.