- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hyatt Regency Houston
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 2 Double Beds
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible (Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Room, 2 Double Beds, Corner
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds (High Floor)
Room, 1 King Bed (High Floor)
About this area
Located in Houston, Hyatt Regency Houston is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Discovery Green and Hermann Park, while Houston Museum District and House of Blues Houston are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Toyota Center or Minute Maid Park.
- House of Blues Houston - 8 min walk
- Revention Music Center - 11 min walk
- Discovery Green - 12 min walk
- Downtown Aquarium - 13 min walk
- Toyota Center - 14 min walk
- Main Street Square Station - 4 min walk
- Houston Station - 18 min walk
- Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby) - 20 min drive
- Spindletop — 1 min walk
- Shulas Steakhouse — 1 min walk
- Chick-fil-A Express - 3 min walk
- Droubi Brothers Mediterranean Grill - 3 min walk
- Papas Bar-B-Q - 3 min walk
About this property
Hyatt Regency Houston
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per pet, per stay.
- 2 per room (up to 75 lb/34 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 10 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 35 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention