Would never stay here again. Online apperance vs what the actual property was we're very different. Everything was an extra cost, from parking, to wifi to little things that should be included for the price. Location was close to airport but besides that there is nothing around for ammenaties besides the gas station. Bed was a futon and not comfortable, the tiles in the bathroom were cracked and covered with duck tape, the shower didn't give warm water (was super hot or cold) besides the room being a tight squeeze I don't normally have an issue with small rooms but overall I would never recommend anyone stay here unless it was your last option. Parking only had 1 spot left in the parkade on site and I had to drive around for 5 minutes just to find it. The boy at the front desk was very nice and helpful! Thanks!
- Manor Royal Business Park
- 4 min drive
- London (LGW-Gatwick)
- 5 min drive
- Crawley Town Hall
- 7 min drive
- County Mall Shopping Centre
- 8 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Manor Royal Business Park - 4 min drive
- Crawley Town Hall - 7 min drive
- County Mall Shopping Centre - 8 min drive
- Hawth Theatre - 9 min drive
- Tilgate Park - 13 min drive
- Horley Station - 19 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 5 min drive
About this property
Airport Inn Gatwick
This hotel features a restaurant, a bar/lounge and WiFi in public areas. Other amenities include self parking, 24-hour room service and conference space. All 125 rooms provide 24-hour room service, wireless Internet access (surcharge) and coffee/tea makers. Other amenities available to guests include hairdryers, safes and phones.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10.00 per pet, per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between GBP 10.00 and GBP 15.00 for adults, and GBP 5.00 and GBP 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 7 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 7.00 per 24-hour period (1-device limit, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 4.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: GBP 0.00 (one-way), (from 3 to 15 years old)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 7.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: WiFi (GBP 7 per 24-hour period)
- Available in some public areas: WiFi (GBP 7.00 per 24-hour period)
- WiFi in public areas has a 1-device limit
Parking and public transport
- Self parking: GBP 7.00 per night
- Limited parking spaces
- Parking height restrictions apply
- 24-hour return airport shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport shuttle at scheduled times
Food and drink
- English breakfast available for a fee daily 7 AM–9:30 AM: GBP 10.00-15.00 for adults and GBP 5.00-10.00 for children
- 1 restaurant
- 1 bar
- 24-hour room service
- Free cots/infant beds
- Front-desk safe
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Computer station
- Conference space
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them in the special requests field on the booking page after selecting your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Designated smoking areas
- Free cots/infant beds
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting rooms available
- Iron/ironing board
My flight arrived near midnight and I was trying to call the hotel to to get what I thought was the shuttle. Called multiple times before I got an answer. Receptionist told me to wait at the bus stop for the shuttle. Waited for over 30 minutes only to find out (thanks to a very helpful bus driver) that the hotel does not have a dedicated shuttle as their website suggests but it is actually the airport bus that goes to multiple hotels that you have to get.The room was clean enough. Dishes in the room needed to be washed. Ok for an overnight layover but won't stay here again. I guess you get what you pay for.