- Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre
- 5 min walk
- Hanoi Old City Gate
- 6 min walk
- Ngoc Son Temple
- 7 min walk
- Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Hanoi's Hoan Kiem neighbourhood, GA Hostel is in the historical district. Hanoi Opera House and Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Dong Xuan Market and Lotte Center Hanoi. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at My Dinh National Stadium or Hanoi Indoor Games Gymnasium.
- Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre - 5 min walk
- Hoan Kiem Lake - 5 min walk
- Hanoi Old City Gate - 6 min walk
- Ngoc Son Temple - 7 min walk
- Dong Xuan Market - 9 min walk
- Hanoi Long Bien Station - 11 min walk
- Hanoi (HAN-Noi Bai Intl.) - 22 min drive
About this property
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 18.00 per vehicle (one-way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- GA Hostel Hanoi
- GA Hostel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Quiet hostel in busy area.
Great service from staff and a quiet location in a busy area. Only 2 showers and they were squeezed in with toilets was the only negative. Comfortable beds.