Hamburg Motels for the Frugal Traveler
In the larger Reading area, you can select from more than 47 places to stay, though you'll find just 2 inexpensive motels. These budget-friendly accommodations can help you cut costs compared to traditional hotels, which may have more amenities but also come with a higher price tag.
Fun fact: The first motels popped up in the 1920s as a convenient place to stay for the weary traveler driving along America's major roadways. Motels often include free parking, and many also include an outdoor pool.
Here are some of our customers' top motels in the larger area:
Parkview Inn and Conference Center
- Located 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from the heart of Hamburg
- Enjoy access to the restaurant, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
Motel 6 Allentown PA
- Free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour front desk are available during your stay.
- Central Hamburg is 21.6 mi (34.7 km) away
Super 8 by Wyndham Kutztown/Allentown Area
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Located 15.3 mi (24.6 km) from the heart of Hamburg
Motel 6 Frackville PA
- Central Hamburg is 19.8 mi (31.9 km) away
- Free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities are available during your stay.
Budget Host Mel-Dor Motel
- 23.9 mi (38.5 km) from the heart of Hamburg
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
What to Do in Hamburg
Those visiting Hamburg like its restaurants and bars. As you're sightseeing around the area, be sure to enjoy all there is to see and do.
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Fawn Lake
- Blue Marsh Recreation Area
- Tuscarora State Park
These are other places worth a visit:
- Mountain Springs Arena
- Blue Mountain Academy
Hamburg is also popular for its:
Best Time to Visit Hamburg
Figure out the ideal time to visit Hamburg by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 56° F and nighttime temperatures average 21° F
- April-June: 85° F is the daytime average and 37° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 85° F and nighttime averages are around 49° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 69° F during the day and 23° F at night
- Average rainfall is 43.27 inches in a year
How to Get to Hamburg and Around the Area
|Reading, PA (RDG-Reading Regional) ||Airport ||12 mi (19.4 km) |
|Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.) ||Airport ||30.3 mi (48.8 km) |
|Lancaster, PA (LNS) ||Airport ||33.6 mi (54.1 km) |