Search Apartment Rentals in Grand Falls
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Vacation rental bedrooms
Meal plans available
Other property types in Grand Falls
Mount Peyton Resort and Conference Centre
Reviewed on Dec. 18, 2020
Hotel Robin Hood and Suites
Reviewed on Sep. 27, 2020
Reviewed on Jan. 6, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Grand Falls - Windsor
There might not be many choices centrally in Grand Falls - Windsor, but Expedia can help you locate accommodations in the area with similar amenities to an apartment. When you search for a place to stay on Expedia, you can filter by amenities such as a kitchen— just one of the conveniences you might find in an apartment. Even filter by similar properties such as vacation homes, condos, or guest houses.
Here is a top apartment in Grand Falls - Windsor to consider:
- In Grand Falls - Windsor
- Includes free WiFi, a balcony, and a living room
- Free parking and self-service laundry on site
Best Time to Visit Grand Falls - Windsor
Though weather is just one aspect, it can have an impact on your travel plans, especially if you have a long stay planned. And since apartments often have stricter cancellation policies, it's a good idea to study these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 39° F and nighttime temperatures average 7° F
- April-June: 70° F is the daytime average and 22° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 74° F and nighttime averages are around 36° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 55° F during the day and 11° F at night
- Average rainfall is 1.26 inches in a year
Must See in Grand Falls - Windsor
Cultural attractions include Loggers' Life Provincial Museum and Gordon Pinsent Centre for the Arts, whereas Goodyear Park is one spot to enjoy nature. Joe Byrne Memorial Stadium and Mary March Provincial Museum are other places to visit while you're in town.Grand Falls - Windsor is also notable for its:
How to Get to Grand Falls - Windsor and Around the Area
Fly into Gander, NL (YQX-Gander Intl.), which is located 51.3 mi (82.6 km) from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.