- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Q1 Resort & Spa
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Apartment, Partial Ocean View
2 Bedroom Spa Apartment
2 Bedroom Ocean Spa Apartment
3 Bedroom Spa Apartment
3 Bedroom Ocean Spa Apartment
4 Bedroom Executive Spa Apartment
4 Bedroom Penthouse Apartment
4 Bedroom Presidential Penthouse Pool
3 Bedroom Sub Penthouse
1 Bedroom Spa Apartment (No Housekeeping)
Apartment, Partial Ocean View
2 Bedroom Spa Apartment (No Housekeeping)
2 Bedroom Ocean Spa Apartment (No Housekeeping)
3 Bedroom Spa Apartment (No Housekeeping)
3 Bedroom Ocean Spa Apartment (No Housekeeping)
3 Bedroom Sub Penthouse (No Housekeeping)
4 Bedroom Executive Spa Apartment (No Housekeeping)
1 Bedroom Spa Family Apartment
1 Bedroom Spa Family Apartment (No Housekeeping)
About this area
Located in Surfers Paradise, Q1 Resort & Spa is in the city centre and on the boardwalk. Cavill Avenue and Pacific Fair Shopping Centre are worth exploring if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Timezone and Slingshot. Sea World and Wet'n'Wild Gold Coast are not to be missed. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as surfing/boogie boarding and other activities like whale watching.
- SkyPoint Observation Deck - 1 min walk
- Surfers Paradise Beach - 4 min walk
- Cavill Avenue - 10 min walk
- Timezone - 10 min walk
- Ripley's Believe It or Not - 10 min walk
- Florida Gardens station - 15 min walk
- Helensvale Station - 16 min drive
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta) - 32 min drive
About this property
Q1 Resort & Spa
Parking and transport
Food and drink
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: AUD 500 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 30 for adults and AUD 19 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 22 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 15 (one-way), (up to 13 years old)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.3 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
Shocking will never use again.
Gave us the the total of the stay. Then didn't tell us it was in USD. Pretty simple if people are booking from Australia to have in Australian dollars.