- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- St. Clair Beach
- 5 min walk
- St. Clair Golf Club
- 2 min drive
- Tunnel Beach
- 6 min drive
- Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Dunedin, Hotel St Clair is near the beach. The Octagon is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Otago Peninsula and Brighton Beach. Dunedin Chinese Garden and NZ Marine Studies Centre and Aquarium are also worth visiting.
- St. Clair Beach - 5 min walk
- St. Clair Golf Club - 2 min drive
- Tunnel Beach - 6 min drive
- Dunedin Casino - 6 min drive
- Dunedin Chinese Garden - 6 min drive
- Dunedin Railway Station - 12 min drive
- Dunedin (DUD-Dunedin Intl.) - 26 min drive
About this property
Hotel St Clair
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM. <br />This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NZD 35 per night.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for NZD 15 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NZD 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel St Clair Dunedin
- Hotel St Clair
- St Clair Dunedin
- St Clair Beach Hotel Dunedin
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
Great views and amazing place but restaurant closed and no direct access to coffee shop. Staff weren’t very informative.