- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Cleanliness
Overview of Red Roof Inn Detroit - Warren
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds (Smoke Free)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed (Smoke Free)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Smoke Free)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Roll-in Shower, Smoke Free)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Smoke Free)
About this area
In the city centre and near theme parks, Red Roof Inn Detroit - Warren is in an area with good shopping. Royal Oak Music Theatre and Detroit Institute of Arts are cultural highlights and Detroit Zoo is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Ford Field or Comerica Park.
- Detroit Zoo - 6 min drive
- Detroit Institute of Arts - 13 min drive
- Motown Historical Museum - 14 min drive
- Masonic Temple - 15 min drive
- Somerset Collection - 15 min drive
- Royal Oak Station - 6 min drive
- Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County) - 33 min drive
- Golden City Restaurant - 2 min drive
- Tim Hortons - 2 min drive
- White Castle - 2 min drive
- Little Caesars - 2 min drive
- Dairy Queen - 2 min drive
About this property
Red Roof Inn Detroit - Warren
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Prices are never the same..everyweek it changes..rooms are terrible..there was a used condom on the floor..hair is everywhere..windows dirty..just awful.