Upon arrival, everything went smoothly. Check in was easy and quick. Not to mention, staff was very friendly. My roommates and I proceeded to take our luggage to our room on floor 4 where a heavy odor of cigarette smoke smell was getting off the elevator. We proceeded to get into our room (hoping the smell would not be as bad since we did get a non-smoking room), but of course the smell was in there also. We called the front desk to assure we were in a non-smoking room, they said yes but that they would send housekeeping to try and help us get the smell out, we said okay. As we started to get settled in, one of my roommates noticed bugs on her bed and we instantly were very unpleased. We then inspected the other bed and it also was dirty and had bugs. We decided to get our stuff and check out immediately. We let the front desk know and it seemed as if they were more shocked we had noticed rather than it had happened. They asked us to send them the pictures and they called housekeeping on the intercom. My roommates and I remained calm and friendly, we checked out due to not feeling comfortable and went elsewhwre. Front desk girls remained friendly and said we would not be charged and wished us a good day. I appreciated the maturity of both sides, but we were very disappointed.