Find a Bed and Breakfast in Deep River from CA $69
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Deep River
Shemron Suites Hotel
Reviewed on Oct. 15, 2020
Deep River Motel
Reviewed on Aug. 19, 2020
Time Travellers Motel
Reviewed on Oct. 16, 2020
B&Bs and More in Deep River
Are you looking for a place to stay with a hearty breakfast and a comfortable setting? If you can't find any B&Bs close to the city but you'd still like to find a quaint accommodation, you might consider expanding your search to check out similar properties nearby like an inn or guesthouse. If you're interested in playing some golf on your trip, Deep River Golf Club is a good spot to tee off.
Weather in Deep River
Weather can be a big factor while planning your vacation, so you can check out this information to help you decide when to visit Deep River:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1.34 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 44° F and nighttime temperatures average -1° F
- April-June: 77° F is the daytime average and 23° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 79° F and nighttime averages are around 40° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 60° F during the day and 3° F at night
Exploring Deep River
When you want to check out some attractions in town, you might consider a visit to Deep River Golf Club and The Canadian Clock Museum. You might also consider a trip to sites like Petawawa Point or Petawawa National Forestry Institute if you have time to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate Deep River for its: