Overview of Princess of Coron
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Coron, Princess of Coron is in a walkable area with good shopping. Siete Pecados and Maquinit Hot Spring are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Mount Tapyas and CYC Beach. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as scuba diving. Our guests appreciate the resort's quiet location.
- Iglesia ni Cristo - 2 min walk
- San Agustin Parish Church - 2 min walk
- Lualhati Park Coron - 8 min walk
- Coron Central Plaza - 8 min walk
- Bayside Plaza - 8 min walk
- Busuanga (USU-Francisco Reyes) - 38 min drive
- Noni's — 1 min walk
About this property
Princess of Coron
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between PHP 180 and PHP 200 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 300 per person (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts credit cards and cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort