- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Asia Grand View Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Room, Garden View
Deluxe Room, Pool View
About this area
Asia Grand View Hotel is located in Coron. Siete Pecados and Maquinit Hot Spring are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore CYC Beach and Mount Tapyas. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Iglesia ni Cristo - 16 min walk
- Lualhati Park Coron - 18 min walk
- Coron Central Plaza - 18 min walk
- Bayside Plaza - 18 min walk
- Mount Tapyas - 9 min drive
- Busuanga (USU-Francisco Reyes) - 37 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering international cuisine.
About this property
Asia Grand View Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: PHP 500 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: PHP 300.00 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: PHP 300.00 (roundtrip), (from 1 to 4 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: PHP 1200.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice mini resort
Great room, nice and big, easy access to a couple of really nice pools. The breakfast is great for a free breakfast. Staff was fine. It’s essentially a mini resort which isn’t too bad given your other local options. The ride into town is about 25 peso/person by tricycle which beats the walk given the hills