- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Gold Dust West Carson City
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
Superior Double Room
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 2 Queen Beds
Junior Suite, Jetted Tub
Junior Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Jetted Tub
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Jetted Tub
About this area
Located in Carson City, Gold Dust West Carson City is in the business district. Northern Nevada Children's Museum and Nevada State Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Paul Laxalt State Office Building and Chartz House. Chollar Mine and Virginia and Truckee Railroad are also worth visiting. Break out the clubs and hit the links with a golf course and golf lessons nearby, or seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking.
- Pony Express Pavilion - 15 min walk
- Carson City Community Center - 19 min walk
- Carson City Visitors Bureau - 5 min drive
- Nevada State Museum - 5 min drive
- Carson Nugget Casino - 6 min drive
- Reno, NV (RNO-Reno-Tahoe Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Ole Ole Restaurant — 1 min walk
- The Grille — 1 min walk
- Cracker Box - 2 min drive
- Adele's - 3 min drive
- Z Bistro - 3 min drive
About this property
Gold Dust West Carson City
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Slow service but still a good staff with a clean hotel and rooms. Great night atmosphere so much more soothing then the Reno experience.