Top Cannes Flight + Hotel Deals
2021 Cannes vacation deals
Where to stay in Cannes
Follow the famous La Croisette boulevard from the center of Cannes to this neighborhood where you can join a scuba dive tour, dine near the water and lounge on a beach.
Antibes Old Town
4.5/5Wonderful!(3 area reviews)
People-watching and yacht gazing are popular pastimes in a location that satisfies many interests. Relax near the ocean in this district with old-world charm.
Cannes Old Town
4/5Very Good!(2 area reviews)
Sightsee the old quarter of Cannes, where narrow streets are filled with historic buildings and the views of the city and sea are mesmerizing.
Top Hotels in Cannes
Reviewed on Jan. 27, 2020
Reviewed on Sep. 1, 2020
Top things to do in Cannes
Cannes Beach Vacation
There's nothing better than a Cannes vacation. Whether you're enjoying delicious cocktails at a local bar or reading your favorite novel along the water's edge, your trip to Cannes is an ideal time to live out your beachy daydreams. Many people choose to stay near Midi Beach, situated just 2 miles (3 km) from downtown. However, you'll also discover plenty of Cannes packages around Rague Beach and Raguette Beach, two other well-loved nearby options.
Things You Should Know About Cannes
- Nothing screams vacation more than staying near the water. If you happen to agree, see what's available among our Cannes beach hotels.
- Many travelers also spend their getaway in apartments here. Etoile de Saint Paul and O Carré Croisette are a few places that'll make your stay comfortable.
- Alternatively, go for our All-Inclusive hotels in Cannes. They make budgeting a breeze. Leave your wallet safely behind in your room and enjoy the freedom that comes with going all-inclusive.
- Cannes, population 70,000, is a great place to visit for so many reasons. Get some useful tips on our Cannes things to do page.
- Save loads of cash on unforgettable experiences with our Cannes vacation deals. Visit Marineland Antibes, as well as other major attractions, with the extra dollars in your wallet.