Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Cannes hotel in Carnot Boulevard, walk to Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Cannes hotel is located in the entertainment district, within a 15-minute walk of Palace of Festivals and Congress Hall and La Croisette. Forville Provencal Food Market and Cannes Harbour are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a bar/lounge, valet parking, and concierge services. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, dry cleaning, a 24-hour front desk, and limo/town car service are onsite.
All 34 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and room service. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include refrigerators and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Cavendish features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Beaux Arts hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and limo/town car service. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1870
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Number of floors - 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Free bottled water
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 30.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per day
- Cavendish Cannes
- Cavendish Hotel Cannes
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.