- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Schooner Bay Motor Inn
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 Queen Bed
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds
About this area
Located in Rockport, Schooner Bay Motor Inn is in the historical district and near theme parks. Andre the Seal Statue and Curtis Island Light are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Camden Snow Bowl and Breakwater Vineyards.
- Rockport Marine Park - 13 min walk
- Andre the Seal Statue - 13 min walk
- Camden Opera House - 3 min drive
- Megunticook Lake - 6 min drive
- Curtis Island Light - 6 min drive
- Rockland Station - 11 min drive
- Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport) - 109 min drive
- The Villa - 11 min walk
- Graffam Brothers Seafood Market - 2 min drive
- Long Grain - 4 min drive
- Marriner's Restaurant - 4 min drive
- Sea Dog Brewing Co. - 4 min drive
About this property
Schooner Bay Motor Inn
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD $20.00 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Ok for quick overnight stay
Room rug was wet so we had to have shoes on in the room. The bed squeaks with every move, making it difficult to sleep. Arrived at 3 pm and there was no one to speak with about room as a key was left with no information on check out, issues or extra supplies. Good thing we didn’t need to shower as there was only 2 bath towels and 4 of us. Breakfast was great and best part of the stay!