I booked this condo months ago prior to the new COVID restrictions were put in place. This was a non-refundable booking.
We booked the unit for 2 nights, Dec 24& 25.
1. Check in was good, met Derek at the front entrance of the building, the unit is on the 10th floor. Derek extended our check out to 1pm on Dec 26.
2. Beautiful view of downtown, and the Calgary Tower.
3. Queen bed in the bedroom was very comfortable.
1. There was a coffee maker in the kitchen HOWEVER there was no coffee/creamer. We found a container with "sugar" label (see attached photo), inside was small amount of used up sugar. It did not look new.We enjoy our morning coffee so this was very disappointing for an “up scale” condo.
2. There was no dishwasher soap even though there was a dishwasher.
We ran the dishwasher on Christmas Day morning (to give a hot rinse to the dishes) & water leaked out. We immediately stopped the machine and hand washed all dishes.
3. The inside of the kitchen drawers were dirty. We found hair in the cutlery drawer (see photo). The fridge had left over, some almost empty containers of hot sauce, dressings etc.
4. The laundry detergent bottle was EMPTY.
Quite disappointed with lack of amenities that we assumed would come with the condo & we paid $380 for 2 nights (mandatory cleaning fee was charged).
At the time of check out I did send a text to the condo contact person with my concerns and received NO REPLY.