Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Brisbane hotel in Brisbane Central Business District, walk to Queen Street Mall
Popular property highlights
Guests say they love
- Quiet guestrooms
- Overall room comfort
Located in Brisbane Central Business District, this luxury hotel is within a 5-minute walk of North Quay and Queen Street Mall. Roma Street Parkland and Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre are also within 1 mi (2 km). Brisbane Central Station is 11 minutes by foot and Brisbane Roma Street Station is 14 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a sauna, and WiFi in public areas.
All 133 rooms provide conveniences like sitting areas and refrigerators, plus 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with digital channels. Guests will also find WiFi, minibars, and coffee makers.
The Sebel Brisbane
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, The Sebel Brisbane provides a sauna and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
Event facilities measuring 1528 square feet (142 square meters) include meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
The Sebel Brisbane is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Pool sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Conference space size (meters) - 142
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 1528
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 133
- Number of floors - 30
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 25 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 10 per hour )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Number of bathrooms -
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Croft House - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: AUD 29 for adults and AUD 15 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 25 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: AUD 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Brisbane Sebel Suites
- Sebel Suites Aparthotel
- Sebel Suites Aparthotel Brisbane
- Sebel Suites Brisbane
- Sebel Brisbane Hotel
- Sebel Hotel
- Sebel Brisbane
- Sebel Suites Brisbane Hotel Brisbane
- Sebel Hotel Brisbane
- Brisbane Sebel Hotel
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.