Overview of Econo Lodge
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this area
Located in Franklin, Econo Lodge is in the city centre. Simpson County Archives and Museum and Octagon Hall Museum are cultural highlights, or if an activity is on the agenda, check out Kenny Perry's Country Creek Golf Course.
- Kentucky Downs - 3 min drive
- Kenny Perry's Country Creek Golf Course - 7 min drive
- Aviation Heritage Park - 24 min drive
- Basil Griffin Park - 25 min drive
- Shaker Museum - 27 min drive
- Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) - 48 min drive
- Franklin Steak House - 1 min walk
- McDonald's - 1 min walk
- Cracker Barrel - 3 min walk
- Sol Azteca in the Shops at Lake Springs - 3 min drive
- Jim's Barbecue - 3 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Econo Lodge Hotel Franklin
- Econo Lodge Franklin
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Better then average stay
Actually the Econo lodge should have a 4 on condition too.We tried to get a room at 12 but they said they were too busy.Had to come back,but the stay was great. room is large and ammenties were fine.Convenient and quiet. No worries.Would stay again