Overview of Baymont by Wyndham Cave City
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
Baymont by Wyndham Cave City is located in Cave City. Mammoth Cave National Park and Crystal Onyx Cave reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Guntown Mountain and Kentucky Down Under Adventure Zoo.
- Cave City Convention Center - 8 min walk
- Dinosaur World - 15 min walk
- Guntown Mountain - 18 min walk
- Crystal Onyx Cave - 19 min walk
- Mammoth Cave Wildlife Museum - 2 min drive
- Louisville, KY (SDF-Louisville Intl.) - 82 min drive
- Pizza Hut - 3 min walk
- KFC - 4 min walk
- McDonald's - 5 min walk
- Cracker Barrel - 5 min walk
- Subway - 5 min walk
About this property
Baymont by Wyndham Cave City
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 15 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Baymont Inn Cave City Motel
- Baymont Inn Cave City
- Baymont Wyndham Cave City Motel
- Baymont Wyndham Cave City
- Baymont Inn Suites Cave City
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We just needed a cheap place to stop on our way down to Florida. Baymont Inn in Cave City exceeded our expectations. It’s an older hotel - some cracks in plaster, etc. - but our room was exceptionally clean, I mean you could almost eat off the floors. Room was very quiet, despite its being Super Bowl Sunday. Towels scratchy but bed linens were soft. Mattress was on the firm side. Breakfast was fine, especially the sausages and sweet rolls. For under $60, we would definitely stay here again.