Get an overview of this hotelDesign hotel near city center and Boston harbor
Popular property highlights
Faneuil Hall Marketplace
Ames Boston Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, is in downtown Boston, across the street from the Old State House and an 8-minute walk from Boston Harbor. Guests can reach restaurants and boutique stores with ease, as well as colorful Faneuil Hall Marketplace. The Freedom Trail and Boston Common are within a 10-minute walk.
Eatery with entertainment
The hotel offers free bicycle rentals for guests who wish to explore the area on 2 wheels, and a 24-hour fitness center for those who prefer stationary bikes.
Chic decor, free WiFi
Guestrooms impress with stylish decor, mostly in black, grey, and white. Victorian-era design touches give a nod to the building's age, and help create a contemporary-meets-vintage look. Guests can kick back watching the LCD TV, get connected with free WiFi, and order an in-room massage.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Ames Boston Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton
Ames Boston Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, features a 24-hour fitness center and complimentary bicycles. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4-star property built in 1893 offers access to a 24-hour business center and free newspapers. This business-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, tours/ticket assistance, luggage storage, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-out. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Ames Boston Hotel has designated smoking areas.
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Year Built 1893
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Designated smoking areas
- Total number of rooms - 114
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 14
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Plasma TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center and complimentary bicycles.
- Free bicycles on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 50.00 per day
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 18.00 for adults and USD 18.00 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 53.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.00 per night
- Ames Boston
- Ames Boston Hotel Curio Collection Hilton
- Ames Hotel
- Ames Hotel Boston
- Boston Ames
- Boston Ames Hotel
- Boston Hotel Ames
- Hotel Ames
- Hotel Ames Boston
- Ames - a Morgans Original Hotel Boston
- Ames Hotel Curio Collection Hilton
- Ames Boston Hotel Curio Collection by Hilton
- Ames Curio Collection Hilton
- The Ames Boston Hotel Curio Collection by Hilton
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Ames Boston Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton is listed in the 2017 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.