It was small and cozy, only thing I didn’t like was the lighting in room was so dim, only had a lamp and hallway lights. The other two light fixture in room didn’t have any lightbulb.
- TD Garden
- 2 min walk
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace
- 10 min walk
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- 13 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- TD Garden - 2 min walk
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace - 10 min walk
- Museum of Science - 10 min walk
- Massachusetts General Hospital - 13 min walk
- USS Constitution Museum - 17 min walk
- Boston North Station - 3 min walk
- Haymarket Station - 5 min walk
- Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 6 min drive
- Where to eat
- Blake's Boston – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Hotel Indigo Boston Garden
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business centre and valet parking. All 72 rooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, and comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding. Guests will also find room service (during limited hours), rainfall showerheads and coffee/tea makers.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 75 per accommodation, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- Up to 25 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 17 and USD 50 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 49 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi, Free wired Internet
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Full breakfast available for a fee daily 6:00 AM–9:00 AM: USD 17-50 per person
- 1 restaurant and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 1 bar
- Room service available
Things to do
- Fitness centre/gym
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Meeting Rooms
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
Where to eat