- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Novotel Bordeaux Lac
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
Executive Room, Multiple Beds
Executive Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed (and single couch)
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed (Queen Bed and 2 Twin Beds)
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed (Double Bed and 2 Sofabeds)
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Located in Bordeaux's Quartier du Lac neighbourhood, Novotel Bordeaux Lac is in the business district and on a lake. The City of Wine and Grand Theater Opera National of Bordeaux are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Rue Sainte-Catherine. Travelling with kids? Consider Barriere Casino Theatre and Swimming Stadium Henri Deschamps. Practise your golf swing on a nearby course, or enjoy other activities in the great outdoors, such as ecotours and hiking/biking trails in the area.
- Bordeaux Exhibition Center - 5 min walk
- Matmut Atlantique Stadium - 11 min walk
- Aushopping Bordeaux Lac - 3 min drive
- Cap Sciences - 10 min drive
- The City of Wine - 11 min drive
- Les Aubiers Tram Station - 3 min drive
- Bruges Station - 5 min drive
- Bordeaux (BOD-Merignac) - 17 min drive
- Courtepaille - 2 min walk
- Restaurant Campanile - 3 min walk
- Hippopotamus - 3 min walk
- Ristorante Del Arte - 7 min walk
- McDonald's - 8 min walk
About this property
Novotel Bordeaux Lac
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 12 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service