Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel near National Exhibition Centre
Situated in Birmingham, this hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of National Exhibition Centre, LG Arena, and National Motorcycle Museum. St Thomas Church and Brueton Park are also within 6 mi (10 km).
A restaurant, self parking, and meeting rooms are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, dry cleaning, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 179 rooms provide free WiFi, coffee makers, and flat-screen TVs. Hair dryers, showers, and phones are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Holiday Inn Express Birmingham NEC
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 8 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers a garden, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Holiday Inn Express Birmingham NEC is a smoke-free property.
- Meeting rooms 8
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of meeting rooms - 8
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 179
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
Where to Eat
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Great Room - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 15.00 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of GBP 50.00 per stay
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Self parking fee: GBP 8.00 per day
- Pet deposit: GBP 50.00 per stay
- Pet fee: GBP 15.00 per pet, per night
- Birmingham Holiday Inn Express NEC
- Birmingham NEC Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Express Birmingham NEC
- Holiday Inn Express NEC
- Holiday Inn Express NEC Birmingham
- Holiday Inn Express NEC Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express NEC Hotel Birmingham
- NEC Birmingham Holiday Inn Express
- NEC Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Express Birmingham Nec Hotel Birmingham
- Holiday Inn Express Birmingham NEC Hotel
- Birmingham Holiday Inn
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).