Book your room at Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Berlin hotel in Mitte, walk to Gendarmenmarkt
Located in Mitte, this luxury hotel is steps from Konzerthaus Berlin and Gendarmenmarkt. Checkpoint Charlie Museum and Brandenburg Gate are also within 15 minutes.
A restaurant, a 24-hour health club, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a sauna, valet parking, and conference rooms.
All 92 rooms feature thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, along with free WiFi and cable TV. Minibars, room service, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Sofitel Berlin GendarmenmarktCharlottenstr. 50-52 Berlin BE 10117
Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt features a 24-hour health club and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt is a smoke-free property.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 92
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 7
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour health club
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Restaurant Aigner - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Aigner Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
Check-out time is Noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 30 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Deposit: EUR 100 per night
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 31 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 95/125 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Berlin Gendarmenmarkt
- Berlin Sofitel
- Berlin Sofitel Gendarmenmarkt
- Gendarmenmarkt Sofitel
- Sofitel Berlin
- Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt
- Sofitel Gendarmenmarkt
- Sofitel Gendarmenmarkt Berlin
- Sofitel Gendarmenmarkt Hotel
- Sofitel Gendarmenmarkt Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Gendarmenmarkt
- Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt Hotel Berlin
- Sofitel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt Hotel
We should mention
One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.