- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Pigeon Rocks
- 5 min walk
- Lebanese American University
- 8 min walk
- Hamra Street
- 10 min walk
- Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Beirut, Raouché Arjaan by Rotana is in the city centre and near the beach. Travellers who have shopping on the agenda can visit Hamra Street and Le Mall Sin El Fil, while those looking for another kind of activity may want to check out Zaitunay Bay. Travelling with kids? Consider KidzMondo and Fantasy World.
- Pigeon Rocks - 5 min walk
- Lebanese American University - 8 min walk
- Hamra Street - 10 min walk
- Verdun Street - 13 min walk
- American University of Beirut - 19 min walk
- Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant offering Middle Eastern cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Bella Vita Cafe & Terrace – Beachfront café with a bar. Serves brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Aquarius Pool Bar – Poolside rooftop bar offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Raouché Arjaan by Rotana
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 33.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
- Deposit is payable by wire transfer and is due within 24 hours of booking the reservation.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22.00 for adults and USD 10 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 28 per vehicle (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10 per day
- Extended parking fee: USD 70 per week
- Early check-in fee: 50 per cent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: 50 per cent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 33.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. This property uses eco-friendly cleaning products. Long-term renters welcome. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Raouché Arjaan Rotana Hotel Beirut
- Raouché Arjaan Rotana Hotel
- Raouché Arjaan Rotana Beirut
- Raouché Arjaan Rotana
- Raouche Arjaan By Rotana Hotel Beirut