Search Motels in Bay St Louis from CA $66
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Motels in Bay St Louis
Other property types in Bay St Louis
Hollywood Casino Gulf Coast
Reviewed on Sep. 13, 2020
Motel 6 Bay Saint Louis, MS
Reviewed on Sep. 18, 2020
Silver Slipper Casino Hotel
Reviewed on Mar. 8, 2020
Bay St Louis Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You can select from more than 54 hotels and other lodging choices in Bay St Louis, though there are only 2 economical motels. When you pick one of these budget accommodations, there might not be abundant amenities like you'd find at a traditional hotel but you'll save more money to use for your vacation.
Fun fact: In the U.S., motels boomed after World War II with the popularity of car travel and road trip vacations, peaking in the mid-1960s with more than 60,000 properties. When you stay at a motel property, you'll often have access to your room directly from the parking lot.
Below are a few of our customers' best-rated Bay St Louis motels to choose from:
- Stay within a 30-minute drive of Gulfport Beach and Port of Gulfport.
- Enjoy access to the laundry facilities, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- A restaurant along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay.
Things to Do in Bay St LouisWhile you're sightseeing around the area, enjoy its popular beaches and top-notch restaurants. People visiting Bay St Louis like its entertainment venues and cafés.
These are some of the parks and outdoorsy places:
- Buccaneer State Park
- Pearl River Wildlife Management Area
- Honey Island Swamp
To learn about the area's history, take time to see:
- Alice Moseley Folk Art and Antique Museum
- Fort Pike State Historic Site
During your trip, here are some other places to visit:
- Infinity Science Center
- Bay Saint Louis Municipal Harbor
- Buccaneer Bay Waterpark
Bay St Louis is also notable for its:
- Casino gaming
- Live music
Best Time to Visit Bay St LouisDecide when you'd like to visit Bay St Louis by reviewing the seasonal weather details below:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 72° F and nighttime temperatures average 42° F
- April-June: 89° F is the daytime average and 55° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 90° F and nighttime averages are around 65° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 83° F during the day and 42° F at night
- Average rainfall is 65.75 inches in a year
How to Get to Bay St Louis and Around the Area
|Gulfport, MS (GPT-Gulfport - Biloxi Intl.)||Airport||26.2 mi (42.1 km)|