Search Apartment Rentals in Bay St Louis
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured Apartments in Bay St Louis
Reviewed on Jul. 13, 2020
Reviewed on Jul. 31, 2020
Reviewed on Oct. 13, 2020
Other property types in Bay St Louis
Hollywood Casino Gulf Coast
Reviewed on Sep. 13, 2020
Motel 6 Bay Saint Louis, MS
Reviewed on Sep. 18, 2020
Silver Slipper Casino Hotel
Reviewed on Mar. 8, 2020
Staying in an Apartment in Bay St Louis
There are 49 accommodation choices in Bay St Louis, including a selection of apartments. Why not take time to enjoy the popular beaches or seek out the top-notch restaurants?
Are you thinking about an apartment instead of a traditional hotel? Apartments are a good option for couples looking to stay away from the tourist areas, but also for families who want the conveniences of home.
When is the Best Time to Visit Bay St Louis?
Though weather is just one aspect, it can really affect your travel plans, especially if you're planning for a longer stay. Since apartments often have more stringent cancellation policies, it might be good to familiarize yourself with these weather averages before you book your trip.
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and December are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 72° F and nighttime temperatures average 42° F
- April-June: 89° F is the daytime average and 55° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 90° F and nighttime averages are around 65° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 83° F during the day and 42° F at night
- Average rainfall is 65.75 inches in a year
Must See in Bay St Louis
People visiting Bay St Louis come for its restaurants and beaches. Cultural attractions include Infinity Science Center and Bay St. Louis Little Theater, whereas Buccaneer State Park and Pearl River Wildlife Management Area are a couple of picturesque spots to enjoy the outdoors. Other places in town to visit include Honey Island Swamp and Bay Saint Louis Municipal Harbor.Bay St Louis is also recognized for its:
- Casino gaming
- Live music
How to Get to Bay St Louis and Around the Area
Fly into Gulfport, MS (GPT-Gulfport - Biloxi Intl.), which is located 26.2 mi (42.1 km) from the city center. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.