- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Gilbert H. Grosvenor Hall
- 10 min walk
- Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site
- 14 min walk
- Bell Bay Golf Club
- 3 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Ceilidh Country Lodge is located in Baddeck. Kidston Island Beach Ferry and Bell Bay Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Bras d'Or Lake and Uisage Ban Falls Provincial Park.
- Gilbert H. Grosvenor Hall - 10 min walk
- Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site - 14 min walk
- Bell Bay Golf Club - 3 min drive
- Bell Bay Golf Course - 3 min drive
- Gaelic College of Celtic Arts and Crafts - 14 min drive
- Sydney, NS (YQY) - 68 min drive
About this property
Ceilidh Country Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 10 PM. <br />If you arrive at the property after hours, you'll need to check in at an alternate location: 368 Shore Road <br />
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per stay.
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.0 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Ceilidh Country Lodge Baddeck
- Ceilidh Country Lodge
- Ceilidh Country Baddeck
- Ceilidh Country
- Ceilidh Country Hotel Baddeck
- Ceilidh Country Lodge Baddeck, Nova Scotia - Cape Breton Island
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The unit we were in was very dated and stale. It smelled stale, so we had to keep the window open to freshen things up. I was not impressed when I turned down the bed to discover a long black hair on the pillowcase.