Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront hotel with an outdoor pool
Popular property highlights
Nestled on the beach, this Costera Acapulco hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Acapulco Golf Club and Diana the Huntress. Acapulco Convention Center and Diana Galleries Mall are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Spend the day playing on the beach then return to dine at one of Hotel El Presidente Acapulco's 2 restaurants.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer room service and phones. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find sitting areas and free toiletries.
Hotel El Presidente Acapulco
Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Hotel El Presidente Acapulco like an outdoor pool and a children's pool.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel El Presidente Acapulco is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Beach umbrellas
- Meeting rooms 3
- Beach sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 160
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Separate bedroom
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and noon.
El Gaucho - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Argentinean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Bugambilias - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
La Palapa - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this bar serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MXN 500 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for MXN 500 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN 145 for adults and MXN 89.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: MXN 110 per night
- Valet parking fee: MXN 110.00 per day
- Extended parking fee: MXN 110 per night
- Late check-out fee: MXN 100
- Crib (infant bed) fee: MXN 500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 500 per night
- Acapulco El Presidente Hotel
- Acapulco Hotel El Presidente
- Acapulco Presidente
- El Presidente Acapulco Hotel
- El Presidente Hotel Acapulco
- Hotel Acapulco El Presidente
- Hotel El Presidente Acapulco
- Presidente Acapulco
- Presidente Acapulco Hotel
- Presidente Hotel Acapulco
- El Presidente Acapulco Hotel Acapulco
- Hotel El Presidente
- El Presidente Acapulco