Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelWaterfront hotel with an outdoor pool
Popular property highlights
Nestled on the beach, this Costera Acapulco hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Acapulco Golf Club and Diana the Huntress. Acapulco Convention Center and Diana Galleries Mall are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Spend the day playing on the beach then return to dine at one of Hotel El Presidente Acapulco's 2 restaurants.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer room service and phones. For a bit of entertainment, TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also find sitting areas and free toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Hotel El Presidente Acapulco
Spend the day at the beach and work on your tan with sun loungers (chaise longues) or relax in the shade with umbrellas. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Hotel El Presidente Acapulco like an outdoor pool and a children's pool.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Hotel El Presidente Acapulco is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Poolside bar
- Beach umbrellas
- Meeting rooms 3
- Beach sun loungers
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Smoke-free property
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Beach towels
- Total number of rooms - 160
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Separate bedroom
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and noon.
El Gaucho - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in Argentinean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Bugambilias - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
La Palapa - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this bar serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time ends at noon
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for MXN 500 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for MXN 500 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MXN 145 for adults and MXN 89.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: MXN 110 per night
- Valet parking fee: MXN 110.00 per day
- Extended parking fee: MXN 110 per night
- Late check-out fee: MXN 100
- Crib (infant bed) fee: MXN 500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 500 per night
- Acapulco El Presidente Hotel
- Acapulco Hotel El Presidente
- Acapulco Presidente
- El Presidente Acapulco Hotel
- El Presidente Hotel Acapulco
- Hotel Acapulco El Presidente
- Hotel El Presidente Acapulco
- Presidente Acapulco
- Presidente Acapulco Hotel
- Presidente Hotel Acapulco
- El Presidente Acapulco Hotel Acapulco
- Hotel El Presidente
- El Presidente Acapulco