Please enter your travel dates.
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Standard Room, Non Smoking
- One Bed
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Toronto (Etobicoke)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Toronto (Etobicoke), near the airport, Toronto Congress Centre, Woodbine Racetrack, and Woodbine Centre. Local attractions also include Fantasy Fair and Centennial Park.
Recreational amenities at Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East include an indoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include a roundtrip airport shuttle and a conference center.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East features an indoor pool and a fitness center. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 6000 square feet (540 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and a ballroom. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2011.
Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East is a smoke-free property.
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 540
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6000
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 5
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - complimentary
- Computer station
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 191
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Window opens
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Perkins Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves light fare only.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, Discover, American Express
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 14 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Pet deposit: CAD 35.00 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.