Availability: Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East
Standard Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Business Room, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
King, Suite, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool, in Toronto (Etobicoke)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Toronto (Etobicoke), near the airport, Toronto Congress Centre, Woodbine Racetrack, and Fantasy Fair. Local attractions also include Woodbine Centre and Centennial Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a conference center and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East Amenities
Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East features an indoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 6000 square feet (540 square meters) include a conference center and conference/meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Parking is available onsite for a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in November 2011.
Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East is a smoke-free property.
- Conference space size (meters) - 540
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 6000
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 191
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Perkins Restaurant - This family restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Holiday Inn Toronto Airport East Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club, Discover, American Express
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 16 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 20 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Pet deposit: CAD 35.00 per stay
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 10.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.