Please enter your travel dates.
Two Double Beds Nonsmoking
- Two Double Beds
One King Business Room Nonsmoking
- One King Bed
2 Double Beds Executive Floor Nonsmoking
- Two Double Beds
1 King Bed Executive Nonsmoking
- One King Bed
Oakville eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the business district, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Sheridan College, Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts, and Glen Abbey Golf Course. Area attractions also include Bronte Creek Provincial Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Oakville Centre features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Oakville Centre features an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 7693 square feet (715 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2011.
Holiday Inn Oakville Centre is a smoke-free property.
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 715
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 147
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Tour assistance
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave in lobby
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7693
- Free outdoor parking
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Direct-dial phone
- Premium TV channels
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ergonomic chair
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Voice mail
- Free Wi-Fi
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Courtyard Grill and Loung - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10.95 and CAD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per room, per stay
- Deposit: CAD 150.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.