Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds (High Floor) - Advance Purchase.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (High Floor) - Advance Purchase.
Business Plan, Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase.
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Bay View - Advance Purchase.
San Francisco airport hotel with pool, spa tub, free airport shuttle for transfer to BART
Close to the Bay
Built around a skylit garden atrium with cascading waterfalls, this 9-story hotel on San Francisco Bay is 2.5 miles from the airport, 10 miles from Half Moon Bay, and 14 miles from downtown San Francisco.
Guests of Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport enjoy use of an outdoor pool and spa tub, a 24-hour fitness center, and 24-hour complimentary airport shuttle; varied dining options include a terrace-top restaurant.
Premium beds, Wi-Fi
Guestrooms at the Hyatt Regency offer beds with pillowtop mattresses, tile bathrooms with granite vanities, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and daily newspaper delivery.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Located 2.5 miles from the airport and across the road from the Bay, Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport features an outdoor pool and spa tub, as well as a complimentary 24-hour fitness center with stair machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, and weights.
Dining options include two restaurants, a sports bar, and a deli. Car rental is available on site, and the hotel provides complimentary shuttle service to the airport and the BART metro station. Trolley service to nearby Burlingame is provided as a courtesy by the city of Burlingame.
Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel (surcharge), as is a full-service business center with Web-based print-on-demand capabilities (surcharge). Boarding-pass printing is complimentary with Hyatt Fast Board.
Valet and self parking are available in a covered parking structure.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 789
- Number of floors - 9
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Pool table
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1989
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 52623
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4889
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Pillowtop mattress
- Electronic check-out
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Swiftwater Cafe - Set under the hotel's central atrium, Swiftwater features a large buffet breakfast and Sunday champagne jazz brunch. Asian/fusion-style menu for lunch and dinner. Specialties include miso-marinated rack of lamb and Alaskan salmon salad.
Knuckles - Decorated with historic sports memorabilia, this casual sports bar and grill serves burgers, barbecue ribs, sandwiches, and salads from late afternoon to late night. Large-screen and plasma TVs, pool tables, and big barrels of peanuts (shells are tossed on the floor).
Swiftwater Deli - A kiosk next to the restaurant serves Starbucks coffee and pastries in the morning, and sandwiches, salads, and beverages throughout the day and evening.
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport has an outdoor pool and spa, and a complimentary 24-hour fitness center with stair machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, and weights.
The Hyatt is across from a bayside jogging/bicycling path and within two miles of a golf course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 24 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Park, Stay, and Fly
Book a stay in a Park, Stay, and Fly rate category and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected for 1 night
- Complimentary valet parking for 1 vehicle for up to 10 days
All hotel reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Additional parking in excess of 10 days will be $10 USD per day for a maximum of 20 days of parking. Guest must use valet parking. Rate is per room per night; based on double occupancy. Room tax not included. Additional charges apply to room-type upgrades. Additional guests may be subject to additional hotel charges. No refunds for any unused portion of package. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this program at any time without notice.