Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Smoking
Executive, One King Bed, Non-Smoking
Hotel near convention center, shopping, restaurants
In Montréal suburbs
Located across the street from Carrefour Laval Shopping Centre and adjacent to Space Camp Canada and Centropolis this hotel is 23 km (15 miles) from downtown Montréal and Trudeau International Airport.
Work or work out
The hotel offers a fitness center, an indoor pool, conference rooms, a business center, La Cage aux Sports restaurant/bar and breakfast at Restaurant Le Zircon, located on the lobby level.
Holiday Inn Laval Montréal's 176 guestrooms, all renovated in 2010, feature triple sheeting, pillow menu, large tables, coffee/tea makers, multi-line phones with voice mail, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Laval Montréal is half way between the Laurentian Mountains and downtown Montreal, 32 km (20 mi) away. Many attractions are across the street or adjacent to the hotel, including Laval Cosmodome/Space Camp Canada, Laval Convention Center, and Carrefour Laval Shopping Center.
Guests enjoy the use of the small fitness center and a heated indoor swimming pool. A small business center off the lobby offers worktables, complimentary high-speed Internet access, and pay telephones. Laundry facilities are available on site. The Holiday Inn Laval Montréal's seven conference and banquet rooms can accommodate up to 400 guests. The hotel offers catering services. Guests staying at the hotel can park in the hotel's outdoor lot free of charge.
Two restaurants are on site.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Medical assistance available
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 176
- Laundry facilities
- Year Built 1989
- Free outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4000
- Business services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 360
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- 24-hour business center
- Free guest parking during stay
- Secretarial services
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free guest parking during stay, Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Pillow menu
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
Le Cage aux Sports - Open for lunch and dinner, this chicken-and-rib restaurant is part of a large, sports-themed restaurant chain. A children's menu is available. Multiple televisions allow guests to follow college and professional sports action. The restaurant is decorated with pro sports memorabilia. The bar area is separate from the dining room.
Restaurant Le Zircon - Serves breakfast daily and also features a children's menu. The restaurant is located on the lobby level.
The hotel's small fitness room is adjacent to the indoor swimming pool.
The Laval Cosmodome is located next door to the hotel and features interactive displays and programs highlighting the history of space exploration. A space shuttle replica, moon rocks, and an authentic Apollo mission space suit are among the items on display.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Diners Club, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.