Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Non Smoking
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Dorval eco-friendly hotel with a roundtrip airport shuttle
Situated near the airport, in Dorval, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Dorval Municipal Golf Club, Peter B Yeomans Cultural Centre, and Bombardier Aerospace. Local attractions also include Golf Dorval and CAE.
Recreational amenities at Quality Inn & Suites P.E. Trudeau Airport include a spa tub and a sauna. Other amenities include a roundtrip airport shuttle and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Plasma televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and air conditioning.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a spa tub, Quality Inn & Suites P.E. Trudeau Airport features a sauna and a fitness center. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to a business center and small meeting rooms. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. 2 meeting rooms are available. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests during limited hours. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Free parking
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Business services
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Free guest parking during stay
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Plasma TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Pay movies
- Voice mail
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Wake-up calls
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.