Please enter your travel dates.
1 King bed
2 Double beds
One King Bed, Accessible
- One King Bed
One King Bed, Mountain View
- One King Bed
Travel base near businesses, dining, shopping, arts
Walk to Old Town
On a neatly manicured street lined with office buildings, this hotel is 1 block from the Pasadena Civic Auditorium and 3 blocks from Old Town's shops, restaurants, and nightlife.
The hotel provides complimentary shuttle transportation within 2 miles. Guests have access to a 24-hour business center, a fitness center, sports bar, and a year-round outdoor pool.
Serenity Beds, Wi-Fi
Guests are pampered with signature Hilton Serenity Beds that include pillowtop mattresses and down duvets, in addition to wireless and wired Internet access (surcharge), pay movies, and video games.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Hilton Pasadena is one block from the Pasadena Center and the Pasadena Civic Auditorium, and three blocks from the Old Town shopping and entertainment district. A complimentary shuttle provides service within two miles, 8 AM to 10 PM (hours and availability subject to change).
The computers in the 24-hour, self-serve business center are equipped with high-speed Internet access (surcharge). The fitness center and year-round outdoor pool offer exercise options.
California-influenced American cuisine is highlighted at Trevo's restaurant. Light fare is available in the sports-themed bar, and a small convenience store offers coffee and snacks.
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 14
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery store
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 296
- Parking garage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Video-game console
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
Trevo's - American cuisine with California influences, including pastas, seafood, and steak. Buffet breakfast (surcharge), lunch, and dinner (no dinner on Sundays).
Sports Edition - Sports-themed bar with multiple TVs tuned to sporting events. Bar menu and cocktails. Open early afternoon to late evening.
Room service - Available early morning to late evening.
The hotel's outdoor pool is heated and open year-round. Fresh towels and cold water are available in the adjacent mirrored fitness center with treadmills, elliptical trainers, stationary bikes, weight-training machines, and free weights.
The hotel is one block from the Pasadena Ice Skating Center (surcharges). Hiking, horse riding, and trail biking (surcharges may apply) can be arranged in the Arroyo Seco recreation area, site of the Rose Bowl Aquatics Center and two-course Brookside Golf Club, approximately three miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Early departure fee charged
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per day with in/out privileges (a different rate applies for extended parking)
- Valet parking fee: USD 21 per day (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.