Availability: Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
One King Bed Feature RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Two Queen Beds Feature RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Executive KingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Edmonton eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Art Gallery of Alberta, University of Alberta, and Commonwealth Stadium. Also nearby are Telus Field and Edmonton City Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 1 July 2014 to 31 October 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown provides a spa tub, a steam room, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center. Event facilities measure 7091 square feet (659 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 7091
- Conference space size (meters) - 659
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 8
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning.
The Free Press Bistro - This bistro serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room and a fitness center.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Discover, JCB International, Diners Club, American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 11 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 (varies based on length of stay)
- Deposit: CAD 270 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 5 per night
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.