Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room - Advance Purchase
- One Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds - Advance Purchase
- Two Queen Beds
One King Bed Feature Room - Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Two Queen Beds Feature Room - Advance Purchase
- Two Queen Beds
Edmonton eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Art Gallery of Alberta, University of Alberta, and Commonwealth Stadium. Also nearby are Telus Field and Edmonton City Centre.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express Edmonton Downtown provides a spa tub, a steam room, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 7091 square feet (659 square meters) include a ballroom and exhibit space. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 140
- Exhibit space
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 7091
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 659
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 8
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Outdoor parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning.
The Free Press Bistro - This bistro serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a steam room and a fitness center.
Children under 14 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Skiing - alpine nearby
- Boat tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, Discover, JCB International, American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Diners Club
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: CAD 11 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 (varies based on length of stay)
- Deposit: CAD 270 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 5 per night
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 5 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.