Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking, Hot Tub
- One King Bed
Edmonton eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Art Gallery of Alberta, University of Alberta, and Commonwealth Stadium. Also nearby are Telus Field and Alberta Legislature Building.
In addition to a restaurant, Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown Edmonton features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to an indoor pool, Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown Edmonton provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities include small meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 108
- Free Wi-Fi
- Fitness facilities
- Self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown Edmonton has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- A pet fee will be charged
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.