Book your room at ResidHotel Cannes Festival
Superior StudioMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 infant)
Studio 2Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Studio 4Max Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Residence near the boardwalk, in Cannes (La Bocca)
This residence is located in Cannes (La Bocca), close to La Palestre, Midi Beach, and Dauphins Beach. Also nearby are Sable d'Or Beach and Castre Museum.
ResidHotel Cannes Festival provides wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to kitchenettes and sofa beds, guestrooms feature refrigerators along with wireless Internet access (surcharge) and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
ResidHotel Cannes Festival features an elevator (lift). High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Total number of rooms - 55
- Number of floors - 8
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access (3 EUR per 60 minutes surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access (3 EUR per 60 minutes surcharge)
In your room
- Sofa bed
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Sofa bed size
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
The fine print for ResidHotel Cannes Festival
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Monday-Saturday, 8 AM - noon and 5 PM - 8 PM.
Sunday 8 AM - noon.
Guests planning to arrive after hours, or outside of operating hours, must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival to receive late check-in instructions.
Guests may contact the hotel using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 3 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 3 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 300 per week
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 16 per week